Wednesday 8 April 2015

Take it all in

You know what? I am beautiful. I am perfect. I am absolutely wonderful. No, I'm not being narcissistic, I am just trying to boost my self esteem here. I will never change for some person else. I am marvellous just as I am. I will continue being marvellous because I deserve to be, I will continue being me.
I will try to talk more, interact more, converse more. Yes, I may get ignored, interrupted, talked over, not paid attention to, but so what? I will talk if that's exactly what makes me happy, if that's what makes me come out of my lone zone. I'll talk because I want to hear my own voice. Sometimes I feel as though my voice is the only thing that can soothe me. I never once thought that I could find comfort in a voice, but slowly I find myself talking comforting.
I look out from my window and all I can see is the darkness. Dark, gloomy and creepy is all that I can feel and see. But that is when I need a change in my perspective. Did you know that the darkest nights produce the brightest stars? "Life is really just a reflection of what you think. If your thoughts are polluted, the things you see will be the same." Changing the way I perceive is what helps me the most.
I want to smile, so I will. Nobody can stop me from smiling. Seriously, because smiling is so helpful. If you just stop for a moment, think of any happy moment in your life and smile for real, it will most definitely brighten up your day. And do I want A bright, colourful day with a smile on my face.
Every single time that I felt like I couldn't go on, I did. And here I am now. Is it not just crazy how one can overcome things which once felt unconquerable just by time? Time is all that it takes.


"In life you just have moments when you think you're over it and then you have others when you cry on the bathroom floor wondering why you weren't good enough."
Take it all in, the good and the bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment