Wednesday 8 April 2015

Borderline

I let myself out. I let you into my world. I told you my deepest secrets. You held me high, you helped me out and here I am now. "Here", on the border of happiness and sorrow. It feels as though I'm in two places at once. I'm just so confused all the time about everything. I don't even have the slightest clue about what I want to do. It comes to a limit where I just give up. I stop looking for answers and I stop searching. And it is only then that it hits me, that sometimes you just have to accept the fact that you are by yourself, in this lonely little crazy world.
"Who did that to you? Who messed you up so bad, emotionally and mentally that you've completely shut down anyone who tries to help you. You don't talk about your feelings, you push kind people away and you let negative thoughts in. You refuse to open up and let someone love you or care about you. Honestly, who did that to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment