Thursday 19 February 2015

Mornings


It is 11:04 am, not exactly a great time to be waking up. But oh well, it’s still morning. I know very well that in the next fifty five minutes it’s going to be afternoon.

Lately, every morning I get up the first I do is decide. Decide what I want? What is it that I want from life today? Misery? Or blissfulness? What will I be choosing today? Obviously I pick blissfulness. That is what any sane person in this world would do. But can it be so that just by choosing blissfulness, I am happy throughout the day? You might say that its not at all possible. But I beg to differ. Just remember, one small positive thought in the morning can make a positive difference to the way you live today. All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, is exactly what we become. 

Start every morning with a grateful heart. Let all your pain, tiredness, and sorrow be washed away. Think for a moment and praise God for everything he has done for you. God will enlighten your mind with truth, inflame your heart with love, inspire your will with courage, enrich your life with service. He will pardon what you have been, sanctify what you are. He will order what you shall be. God will always be there beside you. All you need to do is believe and he will show you the way. He will be your guide. 

Good morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment